Thursday, May 15, 2008

Who's not reading this

I was talking to one of my friends from college yesterday, and I mentioned to him I'd been blogging. But here's the thing: I don't think my blog really speaks to the single male demographic.

Hmm, kids, cooking, and books: not the three most popular topics with the dudes, I'd imagine. But what do I know?

You know what, I think I'm okay with not having a large single male readership. Yes, definitely okay with that. But hi, Jon! I do have some fairly inappropriate posts sprinkled in here and there, if you can manage to sift through all the suburban mommy stuff.

Random effed up thought for the day: Here's what ran through my head as I got dressed this morning: "I wish I was pregnant, because that would explain why I'm always hungry and can't seem to lose any weight." Yes, that's a great reason to have another child...as an explanation for my weight gain. One day he'll ask, "What did you say when you found out you were having me?" and I can answer, "I was so relieved there was a reason I was gaining weight." Also, I'm somewhat ridiculous because to even have a noticeable weight gain due to pregnancy I'd have to be at least 3 months along, and somehow I think I would have noticed in the past 3 months if I was pregnant.

Just to be clear, I'm not pregnant. Just eating a lot and gaining weight.

No comments: