Saturday, September 25, 2010

But he doesn't like my cooking???

Well, I hate to call it out in public, but we're working with our little B-man about a very gross problem: nose picking. I'd love to hear if anyone has a solution to that gem. But, this isn't a vent about nose picking. Instead, it's a funny story. About nose picking.

Yay for mommy blogs!

So, the other day, I caught B-man picking his nose again. I told him to stop, and like always, he asked why.

With a distinct tone of frustration in my voice, I said, "First, it's disgusting."

He stopped me and said with that same tone of frustration, "Mom, first, it's delicious."

Yeah, now we're working on not eating our boogers...

3 comments:

rich said...

I'm of the campt that kids are supposed to eat their boogers - it's part of building up natural immune defenses. We just try to get Murph to do it in the bathroom. :)

jongirl said...

What can you do but laugh??

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Hi. I'm having the same problem with my daughter. She was doing it about a year ago & sticking them on the walls. She just started picking her nose again about a month ago. Now she is eating them too. It really grosses me out. haha. The other night I was putting her to bed & she had her finger up her nose. I told her to not do that. She yelled "I eat boogers". Then said "I put salt on my boogers & eat them". I tried not to laugh, but it was funny. Anyway, I found you on New England bloggers. I'm from MA, but live in NH now.