Monday, June 15, 2009

Yet another new blog

A friend and I started a new blog about eating locally in New England. We're going to post recipes, and probably some reviews of local foods (mmm, yes, I'm planning to take advantage of this and try every local cheese I can find!), as well as other local food related stuff.

This should also keep some of my endless CSA stuff off this, my more personal blog.

Anyway, if it's of interest, stop by How Does Your Garden Grow and say hi, or just find some recipes. I'm in the process of moving my CSA recipes from last year over there so they'll all be in one place.

For all you New England readers, we're also looking for writers. If you're interested in contributing, either on a regular basis or just occasionally, shoot me an email at whatacardblog@gmail.com.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Darn it! Now I have to add yet another blog to my list.

Jeanne Estridge said...

CSA?

Unknown said...

Love the new blog ... I'm following it as well as this one!

Take Care!

Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Love the idea of your new blog. Will definitely read. Can you possibly explain to some of us the CSA stuff. I get it that it is a way to purchase fruit/vegies in bulk, maybe??? But we don't have anything like that by me - at least I don't think. We have farmer markets or in Detroit, Eastern Market which is quite nice.