Thursday, April 28, 2011

My new favorite way to make eggs

We were playing a game with the kids (Quelf Jr--awesome game!) and one of the questions B-man pulled was to name a type of food you have no idea how to make.

He answered "eggs", which seemed to be a good answer as I'm not sure I've ever had him help me make eggs.

N-man looked at us like we were all crazy. "I know how to make eggs," he declared boldly. "Go buy a chicken."

There was a pause while all our brains had to catch up with his...

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I just love that kid :)

sewa mobil said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwt3VYSLOmE

Check out my mystery packs for sale! Basketball mystery packs and High End Mystery Packs up soon!

Unknown said...

Very cute!