Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Perhaps this explains why they are so impatient...

Little Z-man was fussing as I was getting ready to feed him. B-man walked over and said, "Z-man, patience is a hurt-you".

VIRTUE, darlin'! Virtue! Though from your perspective, I'd guess being asked to be patient does sometimes seem to hurt you :)

It was kind of funny how B-man exactly matched my inflection. I guess I do tell them fairly frequently when they are being demanding that patience is a virtue...

Oh great, N-man jut streaked by, completely nekkid. I suspect they're going to take advantage of these times when I'm tied to the breastfeeding chair! Of course, what they don't know is that this is so easy with one baby instead of two that before long, I'll probably be wandering around during feedings (and forcing children to wear clothing!)

4 comments:

Nancy said...

LOL!! On all counts...hurt-you and streaking. Oh, and the wandering around enforcing thing while nursing...I have to admit that I did that *blush*

Anonymous said...

So cute! No wonder I am sometimes impatient - being patient hurts!

I suspect that soon you will be running around nursing the little one! :-) Have you tried nursing with a wrap? I was able to that with the Moby. Only one at a time so it didn't buy me much, but it made it easier to eat or do something else.

Congrats again on the little one!
Dana

Julie said...

LOVE it AND the fact that you still have a great sense of humor, even when sleep deprived.

Jeanne Estridge said...

My Aunt Dortha used to say, "It takes pain to be beautiful," but I never heard that about patience before. If I have to endure pain, I think I'll go for beauty rather than patience....