Monday, September 8, 2008

Blogging comment answers

I'm going to try something new. Borrowing from Lit & Laundry (in what I'll hope she takes as the most sincere form of flattery), I'll now be responding to previous comments at the end of my posts. Well, at least I'll try to. We'll see if I can stick with it.

From Twilight Series Rant:
Mary Ellen, I'm considering trying to write a YA novel for NaNoWriMo this November. We'll see which story idea captures my fancy. I better decide soon!
Gio, I never want to write about our book club books ahead of time, since I know a few of you in the book group read my blog. And I don't want to "ruin" our discussions ahead of time. Plus, I only get this fired up when I hate a book, and it's been a long time since I've hated a book group book.
WriterDad: Unfortunately, becoming a vampire doesn't turn you into a girl. The books would have been far more interesting if they had. "No, Bella, I can't possibly have sex with you," Edward stated emphatically. "Why not?" Bella whined. "Because becoming a vampire requires a complete pe.nec^tomy," Edward revealed. "Well...drat. Wait, what's a pe.nec^tomy?"
LeeZee52: Congrats again on your SITS day!

From The Best Job Offer Ever:
Maggie: I know. I can't believe it's preschool time already!
Nancy: Ha! My secret plan worked, to make you all read my spam.
Mommaof4: Preschool must be on the horizon for your oldest two...next year? It's exciting and unbelievable!

No comments: