Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Something for all you non-Twilight fans

Okay, per Nancy's request, here's something for all you non-Twilight fans. TK and I caught this preview on On-Demand last night. We cracked up for about 10 minutes. It's for the movie Strange Wilderness.



There's a darker side to this story. We were total suckers and actually rented this movie last night via On Demand. It was not funny. In fact, it was one of the worst movies ever. However, that preview still stands as one of the funniest things I've ever seen. So watch the preview. Heck, watch the preview 40 times in a row, and it'll still be funnier and make more sense than the actual movie.

I'm so sweet...not only do I give you a funny trailer to watch on your day back from a long weekend, I also save you $5 by warning you not to rent the movie. You can thank me later!

Random unrelated thought: I took most of the long weekend off from being on the computer. I checked email a time or two, snuck in a few peeks at blogs, but was mostly offline. I missed my drug of choice: the internet. Welcome back, sweet digital drug!

7 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

love it! and, i took some time away too, but it feels good to get some internet time in! yeah!

Unknown said...

That trailer is superb! & he's right, bears are rarely attacked by salmon. I also want - no, I need - some eye on eye tattoos.

I'm amazed the movie stinks, though. Cheers for the warning, because I'd have seen it otherwise.

Nancy said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my - I shouldn't have watched that at work. heh

I would have TOTALLY rented that based on the trailer...thanks for saving me the $$ shheeeesh.

I pre-posted a few entries so I wouldn't feel SO far away from my blog LOL - but yup, it's good to be back :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you actually thought about, much less, watch this movie!
The funniest thing to me is that you actually paid for this!
Heeee heee!

What A Card said...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who took the long weekend off. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that was RIDICULOUSLY funny.

I feel so much smarter knowing sharks are only found on two places on Earth.

And Gio, this movie trailer is completely my sense of humor. I had a humor graft from a 12 year old boy. I wish the movie was half as good as the trailer...It'd probably make my "best movie ever" list :)

Threeundertwo said...

Funny funny trailer, but thanks for the warning!

It seems to have been bloggy-break weekend for many of us! It's nice to be back.

Snickollet said...

OMG, the thing about the sharks only living in two places on earth totally had me laughing out loud.