Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We're going to rock the potty train, she says sarcastically

Here's the "conversation" I had with B-man while I was trying to change his poopy diaper:

B-man: Noooooooo! Noooooooo! NOOOOOOO!

Me: What's wrong? I have to change your poopy diaper.

B-man: Noooo! No change my poopy diaper!

Me: I have to. It's stinky.

B-man: My want my stinky diaper! [Tears are flowing copiously by now...]

Me: You can't wear a poopy diaper.

B-man: Yes! Poopy diiiiiiiiaaaaaappppper!

Me: No, I have to change it. No one wants to sit in poop.

B-man: My want to sit in poooooooooooppppp! [Said multiple times, at increasing volume until the dreaded diaper change was complete.]

Oh yeah, this is a definite sign of potty training readiness, isn't it?

In other poop-related news, N-man cracked me up by coming over to me with a stinky diaper and saying "my smell like the zoo!" He said it with such joy in his voice. He was, unfortunately, correct.

Is this my crappiest post to date?

Random unrelated thought: I need some sleep. Zzzzzzz!

No comments: