Monday, August 11, 2008

The true origins of curly hair

B-man has curly hair, especially when it's long and out of control and uncut as it is now. N-man has bone straight hair.

We were sitting at the dinner table with all my inlaws, and N-man touches B-man's head, tugs on a curl, and says, "B-man has lots of bumps on his head."

"Yes, he does. We call those bumps curls."

Then N-man shares, "He has all those because he falls on his head so much."

So now we know how someone ends up with curly (aka "bumpy") hair.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

LOL!! I love the minds of kids :)

reminds me of a Shel Silverstein poem called Wavy.

btw - I tagged you :)

Anonymous said...

So that would mean I have been and still continue to fall on my head on a minute-by-minute basis.
That explains alot!
And this weather doesn't help my.....not falling and bumping my head. ;)

Anonymous said...

ooops...why did I post my comment anonymous. It was me:)

Threeundertwo said...

LOL, that would be a lot of falls!