Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's official...I'm SAUCY!

Dude, I'm saucy this week! This is so exciting! Hi to all the SITStas! Boy, I'll have to be exciting this week...oh, the pressure :)

For all of you visiting for the first time, WELCOME! Take off your shoes, make yourself at home. A little about myself: I'm a SAHM with 3 year old twin boys who just started preschool last week. I blog about parenting, cooking, books, and whatever oddness strikes my fancy.

Looking forward to "meeting" you all.

And to all my regular readers, don't worry, I won't let this go to my head. Well, maybe just a little. If you catch me chanting "I'm saucy, I'm saucy", feel free to give me a quick smack.

14 comments:

Mom said...

Congrats on being SAUCY!!!

Summer said...

Congrats you saucy blogger you! Isn't is fun???

Kimberly said...

I saw that you're SAUCY and wanted to stop by and say Hi...congrats!

Fit Me Pink said...

Just popping in from SITS...congrats on being saucy!

Tiffany said...

Congrats... your blog is TOTALLY Saucy

Heather said...

Enjoy your Sauciness! HOw exciting!

Anonymous said...

Saucy!
I have no idea what that is....do explain saucy sister. I'm so out of touch! Here I thought I was a cool mom blogger! Guess not! Could I use any more exclamation points?

Nancy said...

Left a little something for you on my blog. :)

Amy said...

see you are famous and awesome:)

Just say Julie said...

Stopping in from SITS. Enjoy your saucy-ness this week. Such a fun blog!

Anonymous said...

What I did:
Send them in pull ups until they are accident free.
What I wish I did:
Send them w/undies. My kids learned the whole concept b/c of all the accidents.
Reality:
They are gonna have accidents as long as they are going to have accidents.
My kids will be 5 next month. We haven't had accidents in a while and on the rare occassions it's due to the fact that we are no where near a bathroom and they couldn't hold it in. More parents fault than theirs. Now we just let 'em whip it out as needed. The horror!
My guys took almost a full year before they were accident free.
How to deal:
Deep cleansing breaths! Patience patience patience....and go to bj's and stock up on clorox wipes!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Yay for being Saucy. Love your blog!

Threeundertwo said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I am so behind on my SITS reading. But at least I can say I'm a proud regular reader!

Bramblemoon Farm said...

Did you do a saucy dance? I'm thinking there must be one! Congrats on being feature-- sorry it took me til today to show up. But I must say your blog is indeed very saucy!