Okay, here's the thing:
- I see a lot of blogs where people celebrate their BIG posts (100, 200, etc)
- I think, boy, that would be fun
- I don't pay a lot of attention to my post number. In fact, by the time I thought to see if I'd reached 100 posts, I was at about 120.
- I'm coming up on my 200th post.
- I'm sure not to notice when I hit my 200th post.
- Then I'd have to wait until I hit 300 posts, which I'm also sure not to notice.
- Then I'd have to wait until I hit 400 posts, which really feels like a cheat and that I should wait until I hit 500 posts.
- And waiting until I hit 500 posts seems really far away.
- Plus, I feel like celebrating today. In fact, I feel like there may need to even be some chocolate cake.
Did you notice my new tricked out blog bling? Yep, I've signed on for NaNoWriMo 2008! Anyone else planning to participate? I'm considering NaBloPoMo as well, mostly as a quickie update on my novel progress and other short goodies. Not sure yet, though.
Replies to comments on Brevity is the soul of...being brief:
Nancy: You totally caught me on why I love the grocery story.
Giovanna: Don't worry, I already finished the Stephen King book. I just started our book group book!
ThreeUnderTwo: Yes, my parents are buffaloes! I'm a wee buffalo-babe. Okay, you caught me. I was swayed by Nancy's answers, where she listed where her parents were from. I'm embarrassed, but also amused enough to let my answers stand :)
Melodie: There's always a catch, isn't there...awards, but work attached. Thanks for playing!
American in Norway: Oh, good! I hope you do have time to play along!
Replies to comments on What's Your Tag Line?:
Dana, you rock! And now I feel like maybe I should watch Cocktail with such an awesome tagline!
Melodie, well, you'll just have to make up your own tagline then!
Maggie, I knew I could count on you! And I almost included the Spinal Tap tagline...we're on a wavelength :)