Thursday, July 31, 2008

All about B-man

Both kids have been really funny recently, but I have a few B-man stories to share. They're random and unrelated, like everything I write so follow along if you can :)

I was strapping B-man into his car seat the other day and started singing "Will the real Slim Shady please stand up" to him. He answered, "I can't, Mommy. I'm locked in." Apparently he thinks he's Eminem, and only the straps of his car seat are holding him back.

B-man loves to tell jokes, such as his famous "A B C D E F...L!" He's got a new one, though: "Old McDonald has a farm E I E I O. And on that farm he has a NOTHING!" This is followed by gales of giggles.

B-man fell asleep in the car one day, and as I was taking him out of the car seat, he woke up. As I carried him in, I asked, "Do you want me to put you in your bed or on the couch for your nap?" He replied, indignantly, "I'm not tired." Then he put his head on my shoulder and immediately fell asleep.

Random unrelated thought: CSA pickup tonight! I hope the rain holds off, although we did have a ridiculously good time picking in the rain last week...

No comments: